Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pictures of Kittens - You're Welcome


Good news - Prince was adopted last Saturday! His new family has two little kids and I'm sure he is getting a lot of affection and love.

More good news - we have new foster kittens! I had other posts planned about interesting things we've done and grown and eaten, but I'm going to be lazy and just post pictures of Bunny and her two 5-week-old kittens, Sprout and Jellybean.

You're welcome.

This is Sprout...

...and this is his sister, Jellybean.

And, like most siblings, they love each other...

Most of the time.

Hi, Trust. Sorry, buddy, we aren't talking about you today. It's a kitten cuteness festival. You understand.

Trust is pretty cute, but he's no match for Sir Enormous Head and Tiny Body.

Oooh, what's that thing? Can I eat it? No? Well, can I play with it?

Bunny, this post is about the kittens! But I guess you can stay. You did birth them and feed them and lick their bottoms, after all.

Sorry for the interruption. Moving forward.




Nova, what are you doing in here? Nobody except the kittens! Get out!


The kittens love to play with their green toy. Sometimes they play together.


Sometimes they play alone.

Sometimes the effort of being a kitten is too much, and you need to take a nap. Jellybean demonstrates the correct technique for taking a nap inside the green toy. Yes, she is sleeping.

Fletcher demonstrates the correct technique for taking a nap outside, and looking like you are dead.

Hey, we thought this was a post about the kittens!

You two are not even animals. We're losing focus, people. Let's pull it together for the big finish.

Sleeping in the cat bed! Oh, the cuteness!


This last one is a doozy, so I'm just going to prepare you for it now. Ready to be ASSAULTED BY THE CUTENESS?








Well, are you?









Ok then. But I warned you.
















Aw.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww. I can't wait till I own my own place and can foster kittens constantly. :) Momma-cat is sooo pretty!

    Also, as usual, Anna, you slay me with your wit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momma cat is already adopted! It's probably the first time in the history of the Humane Society that the adult goes before her babies. As soon as they're weaned, she gets to go to her new home. She is a total sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete